Tuesday, March 10, 2009

this n that

Hello all!

How's everyone's week going so far?
I'm so excited for next week because it's Spring Break, Woo Hoo! I'm not traveling anywhere except back home to the 'rents but I'm so looking forward to some R&R.
I can't wait to sleep in some and not have to worry about any homework at all.

I'll be busy sewing for the Tea for Two Apron Swap that I'm part of. I found some McCall patterns at Hobby Lobby the other night on sale for 99 cents each! Great deal, I just love Hobby Lobby. I could go crazy in there if I had a couple grand to blow! I also got some patterns for some cute totes. Maybe I can sew some up and do a giveaway!

I talked my mom into doing laser hair removal last year and I got a referral credit at the Avanti Skin Center that we go to. I used it to buy several Microdermabrasion treatments. I went in today for my 2nd treatment and my face feels like buttah! It includes a mini-facial and massage so I was in heaven for the half hour I was there. I'd recommend it for anyone, it really helps clear up these pesky black heads I have on my nose!

I also want to give a shout-out to a blog I found today through SITS. The blog is called In His Hands. This couple has been trying to adopt a Korean baby for four years now and are finally in the last stages of the process. Many people know that the cost for adoption can be astronomical and they've got a great way to alleviate some of the cost. Fellow bloggers have pitched in some AMAZING stuff and the couple is raffling off the goodies. You can go to their blog to catch up on the details, enter to win the prize, or to make a donation. Not only is her blog a good read, but their journey through adoption is really inspirational.

*******
Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends Thurs, March 12th at 12 pm central time.

*Hugs*
kcc

1 comment:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oh, you are so sweet. Thank you for your helping to spread the word! I'll be e-mailing you in a bit. :-)