Monday, March 30, 2009

On The Wagon....

On the bandwagon, that is!

This past weekend while my sister Tarra and I were snowed in at my parent's we bought Twilight on Pay-per-view. Neither of us had seen the movie yet or read any of the books.



It was AMAZING! I loved it and am excited to borrow the books from a friend. I've heard from everyone that the books are much better than the movie so I can't wait to get reading. I'm always a sucker for a romantic storyline!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) my sister and I are being featured on the blog Apron Goddesses
Go check it out! I promise there will be a sweet surprise awaiting you. It's my most requested recipe and I've only shared it with one close friend and a few members of my family. Hope you enjoy! Just cross your heart and promise that you won't enter it into the Tulsa State Fair next year. Now that I've mastered a homemade pie crust you can bet I'm going for a blue ribbon bay-bee!
Go visit this post too if you'd like to enter to win an adorable Mother-Daughter apron set.

-kcc

7 comments:

Abbie said...

The movie did the book NO justice. I'm telling you, once you read the book, you'll hate the movie. Actually I shouldn't say that, because maybe you won't. But I read the books first and was extremely disappointed with the movie.

But either way go get the books! You'll love them!

Perpetual Prep said...

The books are soooooooooo addicting! You'll have to hurry up and read the entire series - you'll devour them quite quickly :)

Shirley :)

Honey said...

Yay for the Twilight books. I am obsessed. It's seriously awful. I finished all the books, then started them again the next week. I bought the movie the day it came out, and watched it every day since then. I love the books, and I love the movie. It's not as good as the book, but I think they did a nice job incorporating the main plotlines in 2 hours. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Jon and Steph said...

I was obsessed with the Twilight books and could NOT put them down! I think you'll love them. I also enjoyed the movie a lot. I think the books are more detailed and they leave a lot out in the movie.

Happy reading ;)

Julia said...

I love pecan pie...I wish it were "diet" pecan pie. You two girls are adorable in your aprons!!

the Preppy Princess said...

Miss Kebi, I feel like now I know someone famous! What a wonderful writeup, and that photo is darling, you are too cute!

I have printed out y our evil Pecan Pie recipe, it could be that we are forced to make a 'test pie,' this weekend! (Heh-heh-heh, the famous "test pie," umm, right.)

tp

jlc said...

*tear*


Proud moment!! Glad to have you on board. ;)