Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blessed Beyond Measure

I can't begin to express how blessed this girl is!
School has been incredibly hectic the past few weeks but I've had so many pick-me-ups I haven't even gotten down or too overwhelmed.

First of all, a huge thank you to Steph over at The Adventures of Jon and Steph for passing the Kreative Award on to me.

Here are the rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on!

1.Chocolate! I love chocolate brownies, chocolate cake, hot chocolate, the possibilities are endless! There's no such thing as too much chocolate!

2. I love gardening. There is something so amazing and satisfying to me to see the tiny little sprouts push through the dirt, later to become thriving plants that bear yummy fruits and veggies.

3. I love Bailey, my niece with all my heart. She's such a bundle of joy and I cherish every minute that I get to spend with her.

4. Toffee Nut Latte Breve from Starbucks. This is definitely my sinful indulgence and they are few and far between. Since it's made with half and half instead of milk it's so creamy and rich, but it's loaded with calories!

5. Sewing and Quilting. I don't get to do much anymore because school keeps me so busy but I really enjoy picking out the patterns and creating something great out of the tiny parts and pieces.

6.I love candles. I always have one burning because I'm a freak about our house always smelling good. Right now I'm hooked on Slatkin and Co. Linen scent and Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint, it's so relaxing!

7. More than anything I love my family and my boyfriend Matt! They are the most important people in my life and I can't imagine life without them.

I pass this fabulous award to:

Botanical Bird I love her nature-themed jewelry. Go check out her etsy shop I'm sure you'll find something you love too.

Honey and Quilts Her creativity with quilts is amazing

Mrs. FatFace She also makes some beautiful jewelry. Did you see the lovely purple earring I got from her in the Fave Things Swap?

Shawnee's Tangled Tales She hosting an apron swap that I'm participating in. She sews some amazing aprons and always posts great recipes.

New Girl on Post She's an amazing writer. Her posts are always entertaining and I find myself wishing I could write as easily as she does. She does some great photography too and her Green Enchiladas are to die for, so yummy!


In addition to this wonderful news, I found out today I won a fabulous giveaway hosted by Julia at The Apron Goddesses. It's for a cobbler-style apron made by Apron Americana. I picked out the Birds print and think it will be perfect to wear while I'm out working in the garden.

I've won my first 2 giveaways in the past 2 weeks and I couldn't be more thrilled!

Don't forget to come by Tuesday to see what I'll be giving away too :)

-kcc

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What an awesome blog! Hope you are having a great weekend!

New Girl on Post said...

Ok first of all I love the apron that you won! That's so cute! Thank you so much for the blog award! You are so sweet to say such nice things. I'm so glad you are blogging, you do such a great job!