Saturday, March 21, 2009

checking in

Hello Everyone!!!

I just wanted to check in real quick and say hi.

Spring Break has been pretty eventful and I'm kinda sad that it's almost over. I had hoped to get a lot more done but simply ran out of time. I guess that's how it usually is..

Last night I guess I had some kind of a stomach bug or something. I puked 3 times last night and then woke up at 1:30 am for another meeting with the toilet. Ugh, I HATE throwing up more than anything. My whole body has been aching and I tossed and turned all night. Thankfully, I was able to keep down some chicken and rice soup for lunch and am feeling much better now, just exhausted!

Matt and I are heading back to Claremore this afternoon to go to our friends Haley and Shane's wedding reception. Haley's pretty low key and she really didn't want a big wedding so they instead used the money for a wonderful honeymoon. They just got home last night from Cabo where they spent a week in bliss! I'm excited to get to see some pics and hear all about their trip.

I've gotta get my stuff packed up and headed back to my apartment. Hopefully, I will get another post up this evening or in the morning.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

-kcc

3 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Awww..so sorry you are sick Kebi! I HATE having stomach viruses. I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the wedding reception!

Jon and Steph said...

Ugh, I am so sorry you were sick! I can not stand throwing up! It makes me cry lol! Glad to hear it was only a 24 bug! and glad to hear you had a great spring break!

yours truly... said...

Hope you are feeling better sweet girl!!