Monday, May 4, 2009

Tag You're It!

It seems I've been in a blogging rut lately. This tag from SHW was the perfect solution though.

1.Current obsession: The Twilight Saga, I still can't get enough!

2.Namesake: My mom says that a friend of hers in college was named Kebi and she liked it. My middle name, Cedawna, is inspired by my grandpa Don. My mom was a big daddy's girl.

3.Favorite Dinner: Grilled chicken wrapped in Prosciutto with melted fresh Mozzarella, Bruschetta, and Pesto on top. My mom makes it and I request it every time I'm back home at my parent's. Parmesan risotto and Oven-roasted asparagus with Hollendaise sauce are my favorite sides.

4.Favorite brand of jeans: Right now, I'm loving the Favorite Boyfriend Fit from American Eagle. They fit great in all the right places and at $40 bucks a pair, they're simply perfect!


5.Favorite tea flavor: TAZO Passion tea

6.Favorite owned jewelry: I love my Promise Rings from Matt, but I feel utterly naked if I'm not wearing my Fossil watch.


7.Favorite TV show: Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and Colbert Report, just to name a few.

8.Listening to:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



9.Bathroom cabinet holds: Everything under the sun... it's like a jungle in there of hair sprays, creams, and gels, clippies, hair ties, floss, nail polish...

10.Childhood dream: I dreamed of being a Marine Biologist or Veterinarian. I promise someday, I'll swim with dolphins.

11.If I could go anywhere in the next hour, I would ... be in Italy with Melissa. I miss her a ton and want to go visit so bad, it would be awesome to visit Italy for a week, or two :)


This is a beautiful photo of Portofino from her last excursion. So gorgeous

12.Person I want to meet: Cheesy I know, but I'm still hoping and wishing I get chosen to visit Pioneer Woman at the Ranch. That woman can cook!

13.Five-Year-Plan: If things go perfectly my way: In two years, I'll have my ASN and RN and I want to get married that year. I'll work part-time while finishing my last year to get my BSN. A year or two after that, I want to have a nice home and some land and maybe a little sprout or two. I also want to get my Master's in Nursing sometime in there after I get my BSN.
However, if things go Matt's way: in three years we'll get married and then wait 2 years to have kids. I'm really trying to work on him to get married sooner but we both are insistent that when we tie the knot, we're on our own. No help at all from our parents, so we need to be doing well financially before any wedding bells will be ringing. Hopefully, he'll just have a good enough job to support the two of us before I'm completely done with school. A girl can hope...

14.Today is special because: I took my Speech final and that dreadful class is finally over!

15.Where I blog: Usually on the couch or sometimes while I'm at work tutoring.

16.My perfect day: Anything that involves spending some leisure time with my fam and Matt. I'm usually pretty simple

I tag:


Hannah Noel

Tara

Yours Truly

Such A Life

4 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I read the Twilight books last summer and loved them. Even more though I loved Stephanie Meyer's other novel, The Host

Tara said...

Hmmm, I'll have to think about my answers--so I'll post tomorrow with pictures of my apron swap package, newly arrived!

New Girl on Post said...

Wish you were here too Kebi! I really really miss you. I thought about you on Saturday when I went to Portofino, I really think you'd like it there.

yours truly... said...

I did this post about a week ago!! You'll have to read it if you haven't already! But thanks for thinking of me, you're the best! :)

And that favorite dinner of yours is calling my name....sounds SO good!! You'll have to post the recipe! :) *hint* *hint*