I was tagged by the lovely Whitney over at Such a Life
Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they have been tagged.
Well, here goes.
1. I'm a zombie.
Well, not reeally, but I have an awful habit of sleep walking and sleep talking. Mrs. Guru's post today about her husband got me thinking about my weird sleep induced reign of terror! I pretty much yell and talk in my sleep everynight and sleepwalk at least 4 or 5 nights a week and I'm always angry and hostile every time. Matt usually stays up after I go to bed so he's the brunt of my shenanigans. The scariest time was when we were both asleep and he was jolted awake when I thrust my elbow into his chest and pulled myself up on top of him. He said I was yelling and pointing my finger in his face while my eyes were wide open. He finally got me to wake up and I had no idea what was going on. He said he thought I probably would have cracked his ribs had I hit him any harder. Usually I walk to the office room where he is and crack the door open and stick my face throught the gap. Then I'll slowly open it the rest of the way and start yelling at him about my sister, the baby, or unkown people that are apparently pissing me off. He says I'm mad but my face is just a blank expression like I'm still asleep. I could go on forever with more stories, but I do think it's probably time I make an appointment with the sleep doctor, for both of our safety, lol.
2. I have freakishly long toes and can pick up just about anything with them. I know, very sexy....
3. Cedawna (pronounced sah-dawn-ah)is my middle name and was inspired by my grandpa, Don's name. My mom's a huge daddy's girl. Oh yeah, Kebi is prounced like Debbie but a 'K' in case anybody wondered. I get "Keebie", "Kaby", and "Kubby" all the time.
4. I never played sports, except for a stint doing track one spring. I was a die-hard cheerleader though. I love it! My Freshman year in high school, I probably watched Bring It On fifty times.
5. I graduated Valedictorian of my high school class. I made up my mind in middle school that I wanted to do it so I worked my butt off to get straight A's with the exception of one B. It really paid off with a full ride to college. Now I really want to graduate with honors, we'll see...
6. Shhh, I have a secret wish that I could be a Fine Arts major. I have Art Foundations One this semester as a fun elective, and I'm in love!I love getting to do fun and creative stuff for homework. It's just not me though. I want a job that's intellectually challenging and I know that I'd never be satisfied with myself if I wasn't continually learning and challenging myself. Art can just be a great hobby.
7. I like to do stuff the hard way. I don't why I'm like this, but it's a fact. I'd much rather measure, sift, and stir a from-scratch cake recipe than open a cake mix box and throw some oil, eggs and water into a bowl. I make stuff harder than necessary all the time, but for some weird reason it's pleasing to me.
Now that you know a little bit more about goofy ol' me I want to know more about you!
Kirby at Good Gals, Inc
d.a.r at Just Another Day in Paradise
Mrs. Guru at Off the Beaten Path
Abbie at Satisfy My Soul
Lani at Triplets: Who Knew
Allison at The Displaced Texan
Mrs. Newlywed at Misadventures of a Newlywed
Have fun Ladies!
And, have a great weekend everyone! I'm babysitting my nephew Levi and my other neice Audry tonight and am so so excited. I miss them both so incredibly much and can't wait to see them. We're also having Easter dinner and an egg hunt for the kids on Saturday, maybe I can get some pics of the girls all dolled up.